My research areas are Differential Geometry and Algebraic Topology; in particular so-called higher-categorical structures. I am also interested in the geometry of loop spaces, Lie theory, spin geometry, and homotopy theory. My research is mainly motivated by problems from theoretical physics, mostly in the field of two and three dimensional quantum field theories, and in the field of topological phases in condensed matter systems.
- Transgression of higher structures to loop spaces
Talk, Workshop "Loop Space and Higher Category", online, December 2022
- A representation of the string 2-group
Talk, TQFT Club Seminar, online, November 2022
- Geometric T-Duality: Buscher rules in general topology
Talk, Program "Higher Structures and Field Theory", Erwin-Schrödinger-Institut für Mathematische Physik, August 2022
Upcoming visits and talks
- Workshop "Higher Structures in Algebra, Geometry, Topology and Physics"
Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Columbia
February 27 - March 2, 2023
- Workshop "Geometric/Topological Quantum Field Theories and Cobordisms"
New York University Abu Dhabi
March 15-17, 2023